Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I've been busy crocheting

I'm planning on making a weather mobile, maybe more like a universe mobile, and it has three layers: the top has a sun, a moon, and a star; the middle has a white and a gray (bluish) cloud, and maybe a rainbow, or not; the bottom has a raindrop, a lightning bolt, and a bird. I contemplated a snowflake, but no. A bird.
This is what I have done:


Um... the pictures don't want to load. I will try again later. I made up all the patterns except the cloud, which i may remake. Ask for any pattern.



there we go.


I am also crocheting all my friends mini amigurumi keychains, just because. I am giving them all screen names:
For Wanda, I made a snail. It's the only one I started. (I kinda sorta based it off the idea of this one: http://happyamigurumi.blogspot.com/2011/06/crocheted-amigurumi-sheepmouton.html)

Henrietta is getting a heart (maybe this one if I figure it out: http://mygurumi.blogspot.com/2009/02/pop-heart-pattern.html)

Skye is getting a purple monkey (probably my earlier-mentioned pattern),

I'm making Sarah a turtle, Cynthia an... i don't know (she's my twin), and Barbara a little dress, maybe?(she likes fashion and stuff.)

I guess I have to make myself something... Meh. The mobile. :)
Sorry for such a long post,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment