Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friendly Stalkers :)

So my friend sent this lovely creature after me to stalk me after I said I was stalking her via email, and so I set off to create one for myself. I present you with a crab made from keyboard characters!
Comment and let me know which you like best!


(v) .    . (v)
  | (     ) |
 , , ,    , , ,


. .   .      .  . .
(v) (      ) (v)
|  . . .   . . . |
um... he got a little (lot) messed up. so i guess you probably like the top one. there was another one i made in my email, but i'm too lazy to go get it.

feel free to use them, i'd like to start seeing them.

Your friend of Christ

2 comments:

  1. If u could align the bottom one properly, I would like it way better than the top one. As it is I still prefer the bottom. Yeah, Ik it's messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally, like you said, like the top one better. I like it's little claw thingys! :)

    ReplyDelete