Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Year, Yarn, and the usual I'm Back

I haven't been on for a ... long time. I'd think I would've made a resolution to blog more.
But it would have failed.
So... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Not much new crochet. I plan on starting plenty of amigurumi, for all my teachers. But I have to start.
I took out my (giant pink) knitting needles (only ones I know the location of...), and I can remember!! (I learned [before crochet] when I was like 8, but... didn't stick with it.) I finally took the time to actually learn to purl (I like purling...), and I happened to see somewhere how to decrease. And so, I have progressed in my knitting skill level. The yarn I'm using is super super chunky and pink, and just 15 stitches across is around a foot. It's super chunky and I love it!! :D
M

No comments:

Post a Comment