Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Soft Waves Ripples!!!

Thanks for joining me. We'll see how long I can keep this up.
    So, I saw this blanket/pattern on Attic24, and I wanted to make one. I've wanted to make one before that, but... yeah. So, I think it looks cool so far, though it's like 4 inches tall. Here are some pictures!






You have to understand how exciting this is for me. It's the hugest project I've ever done! And I actually feel like I'm going to finish. It's aqua, fern, magenta, and I'll be adding terracotta (pumpkin). I plan to make it 4'x6'.
Along the way, I was working outside on my cool lime green tree swing (:D) and the crabapple trees were in bloom, and the clouds were cool. I took, like, a million pictures, because I love photography, so here are some.

Ok, well, it's really late (ok not that late but I'm the last one up [not, but it feels like it], and I hear thunder. So I will upload it next time. Sorry. Good night!

Addition: I am using Vanna's Choice 100% acrylic yarn, from Lion Brand.

1 comment: